Early Prolific Straight Neck Squash Seed,
1/2 Ounce Resealable Packet, Squash Seeds range from 200-425 per ounce.
Packed in Resealable Foil Packaging
Yellow Straightneck Summer Squash, Open Pollinated, NON GMO6-7 Inches Squash - Heirloom46-55 Days to Harvest, best when young and tenderPrefers full sun exposureSpread 24-36 Inches, Height 24-30 Inches
Provides Large Crop of Creamy Yellow-Skinned Fruits
Delicious flavor and fine texture. Ready to harvest about 53 days after seed is planted.
- Sow seeds directly in the garden in fertile, warm soil in full sun after danger of frost has passed.
- Be sure to choose an area when you did not plant squash or related crops within 2 years.
- Sow 1-2 seeds about 36 inches apart. Cover with 1 inch of fine soil.
- Firm lightly and keep evenly moist.
- Seedlings emerge in 10-14 days.
- Thin to one plant when seedlings have two sets of leaves.